Sunday, February 24, 2013

Five Below Spring Collection Nail Polish Review


I just stopped by Five Below the past weekend and I saw that they had some new colors out. I believe it could be their new spring collection.

I grabbed 3 colors:

Evanora's Envy- Which is a green mint color

My Pretty Pink- A nice pink color

The Powerful Purple - The color I am wearing in above Pic

I really do love these new colors that I grabbed. I do love the purple alot and I will be wearing the green color soon for March theme of Saint Patricks day colors.

for my manicure I used:

The powerful Purple

sparkly overlay is Nicole by OPI Make a Comment-ment

and Rock hard top coat from Sally Beauty

So far no chips or shrinkage with this color. I do love Five below nail polishes because they are always 3 for $5 and I noticed every 3-5 months they put new color collections out. And they do advertise they are 3 free no harmful products.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the color

    http://ericafashionbeautytravelandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete