Friday, January 24, 2014

Influenster Jolly Vox Box has arrived #JollyVoxBox!

Received my sample box from Influenster. I must admit when I tried the Skinny Cow chocolates I thought I was going to hate them. But I sure love them and ate the candies from the box within a day or two. Influenster is a free sample box testing company.

The Rimmel Show Off lipgloss that was provided was nice. I did not like the color so much since it did not compliment my skin tone well. Basically it did not look that great on me. But it did moisturize my lips.

The NYC shadow quad I do love. The color payoff is a much better quality than older NYC shadows. it is smooth and great color payoff. Very silky and picks up color from this as well. I like the color combination I received.

I love the color duct tape- very durable.

The Puffs are soft and does not leave tissue marks on my nose as well as it does not irritate my nose and leaving it all red.


1 comment:

  1. I love Skinny Cow, the ice cream bars are delicious and low calorie!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete