Saturday, April 20, 2013

What I am loving right now SPRING TIME edition- VS PINK CLARINS NAILS AND MAKEUP

 I am loving the rock hard top coat from Sally's I purchased back a few months ago. I have been using it for the past manicures I been doing and I must say this does keep my polish intact for a week and a few days past a week. I also feel it does harden better then Seche Vite. This is my now to go to top coat.
 My new tank top from VS Pink. I wanted a looser fitting tank top for the summer to show my Bandeau tops more.
 I have yet to open this but I just picked this up not to long ago And i will do a review about this soon
I was cleaning out my makeup vanity area and I rediscovered this little gems again. when I first bought this clarin's lipgloss i thought the color was to red looking. but now trying it I sure love the color and the bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment